Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

the alpha tag


Everything I do on hi5 and blogspot is courtesy one Mona Abe who has fully initiated me into her CULTS!!! First, it was hi5in', then blogging and now tagging... What the hell is tagging? A game played by kids? Wonder what she'll have me doing next!

Okay. Enough ranting. On the real, she is my peoples for life and I appreciate her. She is a positive, motivating force within my life (RIP Aaliyah but thanks for those beautiful words. At your best). So without further ado, I bring to you:

the anTAGonist!

A - Z

Accent – It has been called all sorts and I do all sorts, leaving me out of sorts... or something of the sort?!?
Booze – If he must, Jack and coke
Chore I hate – The word itself and everything it signifies!
Dogs/Cats – Why must I be like dat; why must I chase tha cat? Nothing but tha DAWG in me! Thundercats, Tigers and chicks with mysterious cat eyes are cool though!
Essential electronics – 5. DigiCam 4. Phone 3. Laptop 2. Microwave 1. PS2 with TV of course Favourite perfume – I'm a man gaddamit!
Gold/silver – 2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remembers. You don't win silver, you lose gold! Hometown – Ikoyi
Insomnia – Whenever I am not asleep
Job title – What you call your job
Kids – The Gift & the Curse or a brilliant movie
Living arrangements – Scattered
Most admired trait – You tell me
Number of sexual partners – To do what with exactly?
Overnight hospital stays – Twice in a bed, once or twice in a chair
Phobia – Immense success
Quote – "
Religion – Anti. Now run like politics. Booooooooooo!
Siblings - Those people that annoy you but you have to love anyways
Time I usually awake – Whenever I am done sleeping
Unusual talent – Finding talent in me would be unusual
Vegetable I refuse to eat – I ain't no herbivore!
Worst habit – Intentionally annoying/frustrating people. I'm trying to stop. Honest! Now BLOG off!
X-rays – Do they really have glasses that can see through lady garments?
Yummy foods I make – On the food chain, the preparation of food would be worthless without anyone to eat it. That, right there, is my contribution to the feeding paradigm.
Zodiac sign – Aquarius. Water, e no get enemy!

There you go, so

TAG Mo Elias and Alayescoro, you're it!

Do the do...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?